Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Test 1

Test 1 didn't go as well as I expected.
Even though i had the right induction insights, I had lots of mistakes in the write up. With one question completely missing the base cases. I also got marks off for not stating the conclusion... I thought the conclusion was implicitly obvious if we stated P(n) clearly... The course notes are like this too iirc.

The test ended with me not having enough time to finish write ups.
I think I spent too much time thinking of the insight, and had to rush through the write up. I Need more practice.

Had to miss class this Monday to complete a music essay. Apparently I missed the lecture about preconditions, and PS4 is on preconditions. I have no idea what it's about, and lecture notes aren't posted yet. so I must attend the evening lecture this week.

No comments: